Personal Details (Note you must complete all ﬁelds marked with*)
Income (Note you must complete all ﬁelds marked with*)
What will my pension be worth at retirement
How Much Can I Take as a Lump Sum?
How much will it cost me after tax relief
Monthly Amounts Invested & Cost to You
Pension Calculator Assumptions
- Pension projections assume the purchase of a pension annuity, based on 0.7% underlying interest rate, for a single life pension without escalation. At retirement alternative options including AMRF/ARF may apply.
- Lump sum at retirement assumed to be 25% of the fund value. An alternative lump sum calculation may be available to employees in employer sponsored pension plans.
- If no Target Annual Income (as % of salary) is inputted, a default of 50% of salary will be applied to give a Target Annual Income.
- State Pension of €12,132 assumed to be maintained into the future, in line with inflation (assume requirements are met to qualify for State Pension).
- Gross Investment Growth rate 4.1% before charges on the assumption of a risk profile of medium risk.
- Charges are a fund management charge of 0.65% per annum and 100% allocation on payments.
- Salary increase of 3%, contribution increase of 3% and an inflation rate of 2% per annum.
- Lump sum at retirement up to €200,000 (from all sources) is tax free. Remaining amount above this to be taxed at relevant rate of tax.
- Pension Tax Reliefs are quoted at current levels as of November 2016.
- No policy fees or Pension Authority fee reflected in projections.